This page lists further learning materials and code walkthroughs for the H3 library and bindings. Contributions to this list are welcome, please feel free to open a pull request.
- Introduction to H3 (June 2019)
- Engineering an H3-based Geospatial Data Platform at Uber
- Building City Cores with H3
- H3-js: Hexagons in the Browser
- Hexagon Convolution for Data Smoothing & Forecasting
- Spatial Intelligence Using Hex
- Hierarchical Hexagons in Depth
- H3: Tiling the Earth with Hexagons (Introduction to H3, November 2018)
- H3: Tiling the Earth with Hexagons (Introduction to H3, January 2018)
- H3 Measurements: Measurements of average cell area, average cell perimeter length, truncation error, and so on.